Buckeye Premier District 1 Cincinnati North and District 3 Columbus will use Game Officials for referee assignments.
Columbus officals will no longer need to fill out the referee availability form. Everything will be done on the Game Officials system from here on out. To get registered please follow the instructions below.
Once you join the group labeled "Joel Hughes Assigning: BPYSL & MOSSL", you must notify the assignor you have created your account. If you do not let us know you are in the system you will not be able to see games available. Please provide a little background information and your age/level preferences so we may fully set up your account. [assignor contact - Joel Hughes email@example.com]
New Users: (You do not have a profile anywhere in GameOfficials.net) Please follow these instructions to request a username and password for GameOfficials.net.
1. Go to http://www.GameOfficials.net
2. Click on the <New Official> link (left hand side of the screen in green).
3. Enter the following under the [Group Number and Access Code] box:
a. Group Number = 1184
4. Access Code = referee
5. Click <Continue>
6. Enter the following information:
a. Name, First & Last
b. Email address
7. Click on <SAVE (Create New Account)>
8. You will receive a message "Welcome to Game Officials.net!", click on OK
9. Input your Username and Password and click<Log In>
10. After you login for the first time check the box [I Agree With These Terms] and click <Continue>.
11. From the "Officials Maintenance" screen, enter the following information:
a. Date of Birth
b. Address, City, State, and Zip Code
c. Phone Numbers
d. Additional email addresses
e. Other Information
12. Click on <SAVE (Modify Official)>
If you already have a login to GameOfficials.net, you can link your account to the new Joel Hughes Group by logging in and using the "Join Group" feature on the "My Assignors" page.
To join the Joel Hughes Group, do the following:
1. Login to http://www.GameOfficials.net
2. Click on the <My Assignors> link (left hand side of the screen under [Personal Info]).
3. Click on the <(Show)> link (left hand side of the [Join New Group] dialog box inside [MY ASSIGNORS]).
4. Enter the following under the [Join Existing Group] box:
a. Group/Assignor Number = 1184
b. Group Access Code = referee
5. Click <Join Group>